25 Apr FitKid In Every Park – Fishing at the Kid’s Pond!
Lake Hemet Campground
San Bernardino National Forest, 56570 CA-74, Mountain Center, CA 92561
FitKid in Every Park is a free community service program through The California Parks Company to encourage young children to get outside in nature to enjoy the great outdoors.
Bring your kids ages 5 through 12 years old to experience some of the exciting activities that Lake Hemet has to offer every third Saturday of the Month.
FitKid In Every Park
10am – 12pm | 9:45am Check-in
FitKid Snack Pack available for $3.50
Ages 5-12 | Reserve your child’s spot today! Space is limited.
For more details, call (951) 659-2680.
Meeting place in front of the Soaring Pines Café. Waterpark activities require parent’s driving their children to the park after check-in.
Wear appropriate clothing for the activities. Bring closed toed shoes for the nature walks and fishing. Bring sunblock, towel, snack from home and water, or purchase FitKid Snack Pack at Check-in.
- May 20th– Fishing at the Kid’s Pond and kid friendly sports at the park.
- June 17th – Interpretive Nature Center Exploration and Nature Scavenger Hunt.
- July 15th – Splashing Eagle Waterpark and Beach fun!
- August 19th – Fishing at the Kid’s Pond and kid friendly sports at the park
- September 16th – Splashing Eagle Waterpark and Beach fun!
Please complete the registration form AND the required waivers below. Children will not be allowed to participate without signed waivers.