07 Jun Travel Night – Iceland’s Magical Northern Lights
Posted at 18:20h in
Add to Calendar
- Explore Skogar Folk Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Learn about the local’s struggles during the 2010 volcanic explosion.
- Stop at Reynisfjara, a black volcanic sand beach with basalt formations.
- Travel the famous Golden Circle and take in Iceland’s natural beauty.
- Embark on a search for the northern lights, a dazzling astronomical display.*
- Search for nature’s dazzling display on a northern lights cruise.
- See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon.
- Travel to the Golden Circle, one of Iceland’s natural wonders.
- See the beautiful Seljalandsfoss, one of Iceland’s most famous waterfalls.
- Savor gourmet Icelandic cuisine at a popular restaurant.