17 May New Shop Local Digital Directory
The Shop Local Digital Directory will be advertised in The Greater Southwest Valley Sourcebook as well as their advertorial dining guide that reaches over 100,000 residents and businesses, including 1,000hightraffic lobbies and is distributed to the entire Southwest Valley in 2023. Advertisements for the Digital Directory will also be visible on https://temecula.org/shop-local-temecula-valley/ as well as the social media channels for Shop Local Temecula Valley as well as the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce with over 20K combined total followers.
Shop Local Temecula Valley is an initiative of the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce focused on two simple things:
1) Making our local visitors and residents aware of how impactful it is when they shop locally versus online or out of the area.
2) To connect shoppers with our amazing, local businesses.
To sign up, Click Here.
SHOP LOCAL DIGITAL DIRECTORY FAQs
- The 2023 Greater Southwest Valley Sourcebook as a half page as well as in their dining guide.
- The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce homepage: www.temecula.org
- Social Media for Shop Local Temecula Valley
- Social Media post on the City of Temecula’s social channels
- Social Media for the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce
- In the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce Lobby
- At Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce Events – Over 160 events annually.
- The Shop Local Digital Directory Ad will be in the 2023 Greater Southwest Valley Sourcebook which reaches over 100,000 residents & businesses and will be in over 1,000 high traffic lobbies across many industries.
- To over 57,000 combined social media followers
- To hundreds of people each month through the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce lobby, events, and word-of-mouth.
- No, this service is an annual fee of $150.
- No, this service is an annual fee of $150, however, you are still able to receive a spot on the directory anytime during 2023.
- No, we do not offer this service. We recommend that you utilize your graphics department or the FREE version of Canva to design your ads. Note: Canva allows you to generate a link for your graphic (Shop Local Digital Directory needs your artwork to have a link anyways, so this is a perfect solution!)
- We recommend that you design your ad to make it obvious that your customer/clients were directed from Shop Local. Ex: Use Code: ShopLocal2023 when ordering or require customers to show you the AD from the digital directory.