WHAT YOU DO: TAKE THE PLEDGE
The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce and surrounding business communities are making a commitment to ensure the safety and well-being of our places of business, our workforce, and all of our neighbors, families, and friends. Our Safer Together, Greater Together pledge is a unified approach among all of our business partners. All businesses promise to institute these core safety practices:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Implement individual control measures and screenings
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing guidelines
- Stay informed of the latest best practices and share learned knowledge with your industry partners
By making the pledge, you commit to being transparent and sharing your safety protocols and procedures with the consumer. You commit to having a summary of your safety protocols posted on your website.
WHAT YOU GET: SUPPORT, RESOURCES, & RECOGNITION
Once you take the pledge (form below) and let us know how your business has adopted the spirit of the Pledge, and The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce will:
- Provide you with links to County, State, and OSHA Guidelines
- Provide you with social media badges to use in your own marketing
- Promote you on social media by cross posting your social media posts (displaying your badge)
- Feature your business in a special section of our weekly e-blast. Your business will be listed with other businesses who have committed to taking the Pledge.
- Share your commitment to the Pledge with the City of Temecula and the County of Riverside, for recognition
- Provide you with ongoing resources, support, and assistance to enable your commitment and follow through with the Pledge
The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to being a resource for our business community, our industry partners, and our greater community. Our goal is to ensure our Business Community remains healthy, resourced, and supported to grow and thrive. Safer Together, Greater Together is your commitment! And, it’s our commitment to you.
Take The Pledge
Business owners, general managers or authorized agents may submit your information below to take the pledge:
DISCLAIMER: The Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge (the “Pledge”) is provided solely to assist The Community of Temecula Valley in exercising their own best judgment and at their own risk.
If a business is identified with the Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge logo, it means the business has taken the Pledge, which includes a commitment to the safety and well-being of their visitors, workforce, and community.
The Pledge and Safer Together, Greater Together Pledge logo does not mean, nor shall it be construed, that the business’s products, services, protocols or practices have been evaluated or endorsed by The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC), or that TVCC has made a determination as to the business’s diligence or competency in performing COVID-19 core safety practices. It being understood that each business making the Pledge (1) is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws rules and regulations, (2) shall be solely liable for any claims related to COVID-19 and/or the Pledge; and (3) to the fullest extent permitted by law each business agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TVCC for any claims, demands, actions, losses, damage, injuries and liability, direct or indirect (including any and all costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith), related to the Pledge.